- The Real $$
Trail (Feb, 2001)
- Charlotte Greenbarg reports that the increase in total dollars far exceeds the increases in both students and
- It Was Always About
Money (Feb, 2001)
- Charlotte Greenbarg makes a good case that the actions of the edumonster belie their public pronouncements characterizing themselves as child-lefted.
Teacher, and Revenue Increases 1989-1990 to 1999-2000
An astounding chart showing how revenue and spending have
grown disproportionately compared to student population.
- No Taxes Without Real Reform
and Accountability (Fall, 1999)
- Statistics from the Miami-Dade school district
prove that until there is reform and accountability, taxes should NOT
- Educational Expenditures for the
state of Florida 1982-83 and 1991-92 (Fall, 1999)
- A startling comparison of state-wide education expenditures for the state of
Florida for 1982-83 and 1991-92 and some specific financial and academic
details relating to Miami-Dade.
- Here They Are -- The Discretionary
Account (Summer, 1994)
- Charlotte Greenbarg discusses the discretionary accounts, i.e., those
moneys available to individual schools for discretionary spending.
- Universal Bureaucracy, Tax Dollars, and Human
- Martin Schlossberg discusses the common practice of spending all of the
money in the budget whether needed or not.